Theft & Vandalism Damage
PUBLIC ADJUSTER ASSISTANCE WITH THEFT & VANDALISM DAMAGED PROPERTY
We help our clients with theft vandalism damage claims.
Vandalism is any deliberate destruction of or damage to public or private property. Examples of vandalism include:
- Salting Lawns
- Cutting Trees (Without Permission)
- Egg Throwing
- Breaking Windows
- Spraying Paint on Others’ Properties
- Placing Glue into Locks
- Tire Slashing
- Keying (Scratching) Paint
- Throwing Shoes on Power Lines or Similar Structures
- Ransacking a Property
- Flooding a House by Clogging a Sink and Leaving the Water Running
- Pulling up Plants from the Roots without Permission
If tenants vandalize your property, don’t pay out of pocket for damages. Our office will review your potential claim, FOR FREE, and take the necessary action to retain your money.
Residential & Commercial
Apartments & Condos
Loss Of Use (Renter’s, Businesses, etc.)
18425 NW 2nd Ave STE 400
Miami, FL 33169-4528
We Are Full-Service
Insurance Claim Adjusters
Professional Public Adjusters Serving Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties.
Don’t Let Your Insurance Company Underpay You.
We Can Help You Get The Maximum Payout!
Home in Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Home in Hollywood, FL
Commercial Property in Miami, FL
Request A Free Consultation